Friday, December 12, 2008

Werly Family

Photobucket

Meet the awesome and cute Werly Family! I've known this family for quite some time, and was very excited when they contacted me to do their family photographs. We did these photos at Anthem Community Park and had lots of fun! There was a huge crowd that day from some big event, and there were also lots of other photographers there, so it was hard to find good spots to take photos, but we managed to score some great locations, and I am so happy with the results!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is such a cute family! It is crazy how similar they all look!

Photobucket

I really like this next one- it reminds me of some type of TV series photograph!

Photobucket

They are all so fun-loving and were all making each other laugh the entire time. It was so fun to watch and capture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, here are the siblings!

Photobucket



Thanks so much! I had such a blast!

2 comments:

Jenny Bishop said...

Great photos Lizzie!! I love the fifth one too...love the black and white and how you spaced them! So fun!

Ali said...

these came out awesome! Good job