Thursday, December 25, 2008

Canvas Gallery Wraps

Oh, one of my absolute favorite products: fine art canvas gallery wraps. These are absolutely gorgeous, top-quality pieces of art to hang around your home to bring your photographs to life. The colors are rich and vibrant, and the canvas is built to last for over 100 years. There is truly no other way to display your photographs in such a rich, modern, elegant, and life-like manner.

The canvas arrives ready to hang

Photobucket

Photobucket

Your photograph wraps around the entire edge. The edges are are wrapped very tight and secure.

Photobucket

Sigh. They look absolutely beautiful hanging on the wall. Here is a side view to show the thick sides, and your image that is wrapped on the side.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The final product:

Photobucket

So beautiful! When I have a house of my own some day, canvas gallery wraps will fill my walls! I can't even describe how beautiful images look on a canvas gallery wrap. There is no other way to bring out the richest colors and beauty in your images than on a canvas wrap. As with all of the products that I offer, gallery wraps are produced in the highest quality available.

Canvas Gallery Wraps are available in sizes 11x14 and up. Please contact me for prices and any questions you may have!
[[pictured is a 16x24]]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi to every , as I am in fact keen of reading this weblog's post to be updated regularly. It contains pleasant information.

Feel free to surf to my weblog ilan