Sunday, December 14, 2008

Megan

Photobucket

Ah, yes the days of being a senior! Meet Megan, a cute, sweet, and spunky senior (wow, alliteration!). When she first contacted me and told me about her bubbly personality, I knew we'd be a great match! She loves the outdoors and I knew of no place better than Anthem Community Park: one of my regular locations for seniors and families!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one is my favorite! I loved the look on her face, and love how creamy it came out in black & white. Classic!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also love this next one: one of my favorite things to do is take non-traditional pictures that seem really natural and unique.

Photobucket


Flashback to a few weeks ago: Some of you may remember Desirea, a senior that had her session at this same location. While on the photoshoot, she stepped in a giant cactus, so as Megan and I were walking around that area, I warned her of the looming cactus. I didn't think we'd run into that problem again, but I felt i need to warn her just in case. Surprise surprise! A few seconds later, there is a piece of cactus piercing her flip-flop! Now, let me tell you, I was also on the lookout for cactus, and this thing came out of the blue. So we talked about how it's rare that she was hit by the cactus, and we talked about how scary cactus can be. Fast forward a few minutes, we move to a different rock in a complete different area, and Megan goes to sit down. She screams! I freak out and wonder what was wrong, and it happens Megan sat on a cactus piece. I felt so bad, but Megan just smiled and took it like a champ! Good memories.

Thanks so much, Megan! You did an awesome job and I had a lot of fun with you!

No comments: