Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Still Working...

Sorry everyone, Brad and I are still working very hard on my blog! It's not yet complete but is slowly getting there (have you noticed my new heading?)! I just wanted to assure everyone the we are not yet complete, but didn't forget about this plain-lacking-many-things-blog! Stay tuned!

ALSO- You may have noticed a few picture additions in the gallery of my website: these have been updated from a few recent sessions, but since the blog is under construction they are not yet posted here. Look for them under the 'Teen', 'Family,' and 'Baby' Galleries :)

I'm also in the process of designing and ordering LOTS of products! I'll post pictures here, and will bring them along to photo shoots and consultation meetings (if you'd like a consultation meeting) to see the samples in person! I should hopefully have quite a few by the beginning of November! Check back for those :)

Take care!

No comments: