Monday, September 15, 2008

Christmas Card

I have chosen an AMAZINGLY cute Christmas card layout for this year. It is absolutely darling, and perfect to send your family!! Your friends and family will be stunned when they view this card! It will definitely be one of those cards that hangs on the side of the fridge for years.

Here are examples of the layout/colors of the card:
Note: Pictures shown on the card are not my work; they are merely examples.

Front:

Front Flap:

Inside Spread:

Back:


Card size: 5 x 5 trifold
Price: $50 per 25 cards; including white envelopes
Reaction when opened by family & friends: Warm and Priceless.

As always, this card will be printed from a professional lab, ensuring the highest quality available.

What an awesome card! I just love it! The colors and design are awesome, there is plenty of picture space, AND a full page for your customized holiday message! I've never seen a Christmas card look so appealing! I'm picky when it comes to cards- I don't like if the picture space is too small,  I don't like when a lot of pictures are crammed together, and I'm not too excited when there is little to no space for writing your family message! I feel this card has an excellent mixture of everything and has a nice balance.

If you would like this Christmas card, please order no later than Sunday November 30th. 

If you are planning on scheduling a family holiday session, please schedule your session to take place no later than Saturday, November 29th :)

In this card, I will be using 6 photographs of your choice, from your session. For best results, I will convert all photographs to black & white, unless requested otherwise.

Have a great day! And happy early Holiday season!

No comments: