Saturday, August 9, 2008

I have something up my sleeve...

This is a BIG something (or possibly little, depending on your view of photography). I'm excited to say this 'something' should be made public in 1-2 weeks :)
Clue: It has to do with my photography business, and it will change the way you see and hear Elizabeth Kimball Photography.
I'm also excited to say I am using a new lab, so my print quality just jumped up a notch. But, don't worry, my print pricing will stay the same! Everyone will notice a great change in their prints, for this company is a professional lab and uses the best print technology. Exciting! With this lab, I am also able to offer new, amazing products. 

Products available:
-Fine art gallery canvas wrap: These babies are amazing works of art to proudly display around the home! It's a really elegant and modern way to display your favorite photographs. Canvas wraps are available starting at $70, which is very reasonable considering their high quality! And, what's best is they come ready to hang. No money spent getting your photographs framed, for we all know how expensive that little task is.
-Cards: Whether it's a holiday card, invitation, or announcement, I can create a beautiful card to display your photographs while informing your family and friends. Different sizes and printing finishes are available, starting at just $40 for a pack of 25 cards. 
-Albums: This is a high quality, professionally designed album of your photographs. Albums are designed and printed on thick hinged paper, with your choice of a leather or photo cover. Albums start at $100. 
-DVD Slideshow: Set all photographs in your gallery (30-50 images) to music and special effects! Slideshows are a great way to display your photographs to friends and family, and are a hit at graduation parties. You'll smile as the crowed says "aw" at your countless amazing photographs. The price is $50 for two DVD copies, and $20 per additional DVD copy (Hello, party favors!)
-Calendar: Turn your photographs into a customized photo calendar! This 12-month calendar can be customized to start and end and months of your choice (March-March, January-January, etc.), and will include several photographs from your session. You can even send me a list of dates (birthdays, etc.) to be added and printed directly on your calendar! Calenders are a great investment at $40. 

If you have any questions or would like further information on any of these products, send me an e-mail! If you have something in mind not listed, contact me and I'll see what we can do :)

No comments: