Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gift Certificates Now Available!

I am happy to announce I now offer Elizabeth Kimball Photography Gift Certificates!
What a great and creative idea would it be to get your loved ones a photography gift certificate!
It's a great way to surprise mom on her birthday, or dad on father's day that the family will be getting new pictures.
Or how about a friend that just had a baby? Give them the gift that will give back, that they will truly enjoy for years to come. I'm mean seriously, baby clothes are cute, but how long will they last!?
Gift Certificates are available in any denomination of your choice, and can be used for photo sessions and/or photograph prints and special orders.

For more information, or to order your Elizabeth Kimball Photography Gift Certificate, contact me in one of the following ways!
-E-mail me at: Liz@elizabethkimball.net
-Comment here on my blog
-Visit here

I hope everyone has a great day, and remember to take it easy with the excessive heat warning!

No comments: