Saturday, June 14, 2008

What Happens in Vegas...

Is a really cute movie! My boyfriend Brad and I saw it tonight, and I would definitely recommend it :) 

So I'd like to say I feel pretty accomplished! I just posted my 5th (and thankfully final!) journal entry of the week for my English 241 class! Those things are such a pain. And last week I got a 7.32 out of 8, so my professor is obviously pretty picky and tight about his grades! At least I only have this class until July 4th! Then I'll be free fallin'! My other summer class, poetry, is not as bad as I thought! It allows me to be creative, unlike English 241 which just throws me into the 16th century. Boo!

Alright, so maybe tomorrow I'll get to posting some photos from the shoot in Anthem last week! It was so much fun. But again, I'm on my laptop where I don't store many of my pictures! Check back for those! 

I'm also in the process of completing my website and getting it up and running. That will hopefully be within the next two weeks! I'll be sure to put a link for it on here when it's working!

Well, until then, take care and have a good weekend!

Love, E.

2 comments:

Ali said...

"What Happens in Vegas..." coming October 17, 18, 19th...

Lizzie Kimball said...

I can't wait!! :D