Thursday, June 19, 2008

The big night.

Well, tonight was a big night that I had been waiting a long time for.
We saw my favorite band, Jimmy Eat World. They did a great job in their show, and I was really happy to be there. I've listened to their music for a good half of my life, and it was really great because they played a lot of older songs that was a nice surprise to hear :)
And we had a really fun time. We saw a lot of characters, so it made the evening even more pleasant!

This week has been going pretty good! The main highlight of Monday was the boys' softball game :) those games are always very interesting and entertaining. Here are some pictures from the big event!






The lone bat. I thought it looked lonely, so I took it's picture :)


Well, it's been a good week. I hope everyone else is having a good week!
[t-minus one month until San Diego!]

E

No comments: