Friday, June 27, 2008

A Beautiful Day!

Today has been such a beautiful today. This morning when I left for swimming about 7:45, the sky was absolutely gorgeous! The color was a really deep blue, and there were these really puffy, ripply, sheep-skin looking clouds. Amazing! And, I've had a very accomplished day! I have gotten my workout in, shower, homework for the week, and I just went through Brad's pictures from his hockey game last night at the Alltel Ice Den in Scottsdale. 
Despite the foggy glass and nets everywhere, I ended up with some pretty cool pictures! Here are a few:









Let me tell you, I did watch for flying pucks. Except for when Brad was on the ice. Luckily, there were no flying pucks, or else my camera and I probably would have endured some brain damage.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments: