Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Sunset Experiment.

After church today, Brad and I embarked on a photographic journey.
To capture the sunset. And to get Brad some cool outside-the-rink hockey pictures.
So, we headed to a really peaceful "mountain" (more like hill) in Sonoran Mountain Ranch.




These are just a few random pictures from today :)
I have to say, we had a lot of fun and I had a lot of fun "experimenting"
I have never done "real" sunset/silloute photographs before, so I experimented with my manual focus, and figured some settings out!

The only scary part of the whole thing was getting down the hill to our car!
The sun had just set, and the bugs were coming out. We could definitely hear them!
We were wearing flip-flops and were pretty convinced we'd meet a rattlesnake.
But no worries, we didn't meet any unwanted creatures! :)

I'm happy with how things came out, and I can't wait to grab more volunteers to take sunset pictures! So if you'd like to be one of those, just give me a call!

Well, that's all for tonight!
Tomorrow I'll be spending a good majority of the day completing a paper due for my English 241 class. Oh yes, I just love spending Sunday's on papers :)

Love, E.

No comments: