Monday, July 21, 2008

San Diego is B-E-A-UTIFUL!

I'm in San Diego right now, and it is gorgeous! We just returned to our beach house from a nice day of shopping and riding our bikes down the boardwalk. It's a beautiful day! The sun feels warm, but it's a great combination with the cool ocean breeze. The water temperature is freeeeezing (okay, not literally. Last I checked it was 67 degrees), but once you get in and do some professional boogie-boarding like Brad and I, it's not too bad. As for sunburn status, I'm happy to say I'm not burnt (knock on wood), but have a small strip of redness on my forehead.

Today I discovered possibly the BEST snack joint ever. It's called Yogurt Land and I love it! I'm definitely making a trip there every day we are here. Here is a link to their website, check it out! I vote we get a word in with the big guys of Yogurt Land to build one in Arizona :D I'd be a customer for life.

As promised, here are a few pictures from Shelby's senior portrait shoot (San Diego style). We did this a couple of nights ago at the bottom of Crystal Pier, and the wooden stairs at Pacific Beach. (Sorry lifeguard dudes, we totally broke the rule of 'no lingering' below the pier!)


When I get home, I'll post some better resolution pictures :)
They came out so great! Shelby did a great job, and she was such a trooper. The water was freezing, the bottom of her jeans got wet, her shoes got soaked, and sand got all over her, but she did great! Thanks! :)

These are the only sets of pictures I've taken while I've been here! But I'll be having a family and baby session, so I'm sure you'll see those posted within the week. And I'm hoping to see an awesome sunset on the beach with no clouds. If so, you'll see pictures of that as well! :)

Hope all is well in Arizona! I hear there have been some thunderstorms! Stay safe, and have a great week!

E


No comments: