Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Purpose-Driven Life

Tonight, I finished the Purpose-Driven Life book by Rick Warren. It's an absolutely amazing book, and I encourage anyone to read it who has not done so. It will really change how you see life, and I just can't describe how great it is! :)

Summer classes are officially over! I submitted my final assignment this afternoon, and I feel like this huge weight has lifted off my shoulders. Those classes were a pain, but now I'm happy that I got those classes done in 5 weeks, rather than 15 weeks during the "regular" semester. It feels so nice!

I also had some fun today shooting some of my make-up :) here are a couple of pictures from my frenzy:


This is my favorite eye-shadow pallet :) It's by Urban Decay and I pretty much use every color here...except for the aqua 80's blue :)
And my brushes!

Hopefully someday I'll get to take pictures like this before a wedding! Improved versions, of course :)

E

No comments: