Monday, November 17, 2008

Kirsten Maternity

First of all, I would love to comment on how I haven't posted a blog post for almost two weeks! Crazy! Sorry folks! School + tons of client emails, meetings, and sessions = busy Lizzie! (wow, I just referred to myself in 3rd person).

Anyway, today is going to be a good blog post day, possibly a triple whammy. I'll start with Kirsten's Maternity pictures from last weekend. I absolutely love them!

Photobucket

Isn't she gorgeous!

Photobucket

I love her facial expression in this picture. You can tell she is genuinely laughing- one of my absolute favorite things to capture!

Photobucket

Mmm. Love the light here.

Photobucket

And something about this pot just stuck out to me! I really liked it and decided to experiment to see if I would like it- and it ended up being my favorite series of pictures!

Photobucket

And these next two are so cute. This is Kirsten and her mom, grandmother, and mother-in-law. It was their idea to create the heart on her stomach, and it was such a good idea! I love how it came out, and I absolutely love when my clients present me with their own ideas during their session! It makes it so fun and personal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These a just a few we took during the session! There are so many but I decided to post a few of my favorites here and share them with everyone :)

Thank you so much Kirsten and family! You are so beautiful and did an awesome job. I'm so excited to have captured this important time in your life. Baby Carson is going to have an awesome mom!

Blog readers: stay tuned- more posts to come in the next few hours! :D

No comments: