Monday, November 17, 2008

Desirea Sneak Peak

Photobucket

Here is a little 'sneak peak' from Desirea's awesome senior session this weekend in Anthem! It was a blast! And, there were about 5 other photographers there taking family pictures, so it was a bit of a challenge to land a spot with good lightning and avoid getting families all dressed in red out of the background. But we ended up landing great spots, and I love the results!

I love these shoes :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE the light in this one. Mmmm hmmm

Photobucket

Photobucket

They brought their dog along and he got to sneak in a few! So cute.

Photobucket

Here is a collage of a few of my favorites. I loved the light in this location. Did you notice the new collage in the last two posts? It's one of my favorite new things to make.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this shot. The water looks so calm and sturdy- as if you could walk on it! Desirea was daring enough to get onto that rock. It required jumping, as seen in the second picture below!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, this is a first for me on a photoshoot, Desirea got a giant cactus stuck in her foot! It even left puncture marks. I felt bad taking a picture, but hey, who would seriously believe you if you said, "Yeah, I got this giant piece of cactus stuck in my foot?"

Photobucket

You are a trooper, Desirea! Thanks so much for letting me do your senior portraits, I had so much fun and love how they turned out. You and your family are AWESOME! Thanks!

PS: Yes, my third post of the day! Scroll down to check out my other two! I'm on a roll.

No comments: