Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Song

I absolutely love this song. It's simple and so, so sweet. It's perfect for anyone expecting a child, or that has a young baby, but I also like it for the simple and relaxing feeling I get when listening to it. If I had the rights to this on, I'd have in on my website in the Maternity Gallery, but since I don't I thought I'd put it here for you all to listen to and just enjoy the simplicity and beauty of life :)






The song is "Capri" by Colbie Caillat.

I have Colbie Caillat's whole album (thank you, Paige!), and it's great. I love this type of music- especially when doing homework and relaxing from a hectic day :) I also love listening to Jack Johnson, Jon Foreman, The Format, The Fray, John Mayer, Dashboard Confessional, Coldplay and Death Cab for Cutie during this time as well :) I just love music in general. It can make days so much better.

Enjoy :)

No comments: