Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Photobucket

Wow, it's already Halloween! Time has been flying lately. I was very excited to wake up this morning to clouds- it made it very cozy and autumn-like. But, now that it is a little bit later, I see it is mainly blue skies, like always! I love Arizona, but seriously! Can we have just one day with clouds, and maybe even rain!

Last week at Carolyn's house, we had a nice pumpkin-carving party. Cameron, my nephew, was the star when he dressed up like a pumpkin and sat around all of our carved pumpkins! He was so cute, and had no clue as to what was going on.

Photobucket

And, a week ago today was the annual O'Connor High School Homecoming Parade, and I went along to take pictures of my mom and her staff walk in the parade. It's so fun- this started my senior year and I wish it would have started earlier in my high school years, but I'm still happy others get to enjoy it now! My mom and her staff dressed up as people from the 50's- here is my mom's costume:

Photobucket

My mom is so funny. She was dancing while taking this picture and she was making me laugh so hard. Ah, I love my mom :)

Well I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween! I can't wait to pass out candy to the little kids and see their oh-so-cute costumes!

No comments: