Thursday, January 8, 2009

Changes for '09!

Hello, 2009! I may be a bit behind in my posting, but it's for good reason!

-I'm in the process of creating a whole new blog. Chances are, I'll have a new blog address so stay tuned to this blog to find the new address! It will be wayyy awesome.

-I'm in the process of finalizing my wedding packages. For those of you who have asked for a quote / price list, I am in the process of finishing those packages and have added lots of extras and goodies to those packages! I'm super excited to release these babies and they should be final by the weekend.

-I'm in the process of updating my website. You may have noticed some new portrait pictures in my family and baby/kids galleries, but I'm in the process of adding so much more, and also adding wedding images to my website.

-Have you noticed I added two portrait packages? Yes! One for seniors, and one for the first-year of your child's life. You can check them out on my website, and when the new blog is posted, there will be a PDF of those packages on my blog. If you don't see a package you like, we can also customize one to meet your needs.

-Do I smell new colors being added to my business? Stay tuned for a fresh look.

-Switching to Canon? Definite possibility. Why? If I switch, I'll let you know :)

I'm so excited it's a new year! I can't wait to see what this year has to offer, and I have so many goals that I would like to complete within the year. Personal, mental, physical, and business-related. I am so excited and thankful for everything God has given me and can't wait to follow the path He has laid out. Thank you to everyone who supports me! You are all my world and I love you so much :)

Yay for 2009!

I just wanted to leave you with one little picture of my nephew! I took this with a Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 lens that I rented for the wedding, and I loved it! His eyes just look glassy and mmmm. This was in the tub, and I love pictures in the tub! They are always so fun and cute. Moms out there, if you are wondering if I'll photograph your kid in the tub, you bet! Just schedule me during their bath time :)

Photobucket

I can't wait to add this lens to my bag!

No comments: